New way to pay rent
A new safe and secure way of paying is helping tenants keep on top of their rent.
Tenants can now make an online payment while on the telephone to their housing officer.
There are six simple steps to pay by ‘Call Secure Digital Plus’:
- Your housing officer will phone you
- While you are on the call you’ll receive a text or email with a link to a secure website
- Open the link
- You’ll see your name, address, reference number and the amount to pay
- Enter your bank card details
- You will receive an email when the payment is complete.
Your housing officer won’t see your bank card details – but will get a message when the payment is processed.
If you have any questions then your housing officer will be on the call to help.
It’s important you keep on top of your rent. Remember, you can also pay using:
- Direct Debit - Direct Debit means you will never forget to make a payment. It lets you pay at a time and frequency to suit you. We can help you set up your Direct Debit
- Online account - It's quick and easy to pay online, view your balance, see recent charges and make payments 24/7. Login or register today at My GHA
- Automated phone line – call us for free 24/7 on 0800 479 7979 to pay by debit or credit card.
Tuesday, December 01, 2020