Here for you in difficult times
Please know we will do all we can to support you and your family through these extraordinary times.
Thanks for your patience as we continue to operate a restricted range of services, in line with government guidance.
Although many staff are still working from home, we are here to help you.
As restrictions begin to be eased, we’ll re-introduce services in phases, ensuring the safety of customers and staff remains the top priority.
Our housing offices remain closed and our housing staff are working from home.
We have new working arrangements in place to meet the current government guidelines. These include:
- staff fully equipped to work from home and, although home visits are suspended, your housing officer will remain in contact with you by telephone, email and text;
- essential repairs only now being delivered;
- all appointments with welfare benefits and fuel advisors being fulfilled by phone;
- Neighbourhood Environmental Teams prioritising essential services, such as fire-safety patrols and cleaning in multi-storeys and bulk uplifts;
- local Rapid Response teams handling priority requests;
- and our EatWell service continuing to target vulnerable tenants in need of emergency food provisions.
We are also urging all tenants to let us know if, through being ill or self-isolating, they may find it difficult to pay their rent. If you’re worried about paying your rent, Talk to Us. The sooner you get in touch, the quicker we can help you.
Please remember, you can contact us through our website and by email and phone. Now is the time, if you haven’t done so already, to open an online account. You can register for or log in to your My GHA account at www.gha.org.uk/mygha. Also remember, you can pay your rent by:
- Direct Debit: once this is set up (go to www.gha.org.uk/mygha), your payment will come out of your bank account on a date and at a frequency that suits you;
- an online account: it’s free to register for My GHA (login or register at www.gha.org.uk/mygha) and remember you can also book an essential repair and do lots more 24/7 online;
If you have any questions about how Coronavirus is impacting our services then click on our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).
Keep up to date with our latest Coronavirus updates, health advice and government information on our website, click on Coronavirus.
Friday, June 26, 2020