Do you use the GHA App?
GHA’s App for smartphone users will no longer be available after 30 September.
Launched back in 2015, the App allowed GHA tenants to pay rent and report repairs using their mobile phone.
But since the introduction of our online services, tenants can do even more using their free ‘My GHA’ account, including:
- paying rent;
- choosing repair dates and times;
- reporting environmental issues;
- checking account balances;
- contacting their Housing Officer;
- accessing online shopping discounts through MySavings, and
- much more.
Tenants using the App will receive messages from GHA letting them know it is being turned off.
Anyone who has the App on their smartphones should delete it after 30 September.
Tenants who used the App should click on ‘My GHA’ to register for a free account.
Monday, September 16, 2019