Pay online today
It's really quick and easy to pay your rent securely online, view your balance, recent charges and payments.
Don't have a My GHA account yet?
Sign up for My GHA. It's safe and secure and it only takes a few minutes.
Check the handy guides and frequently asked questions below before you being.
If you pay using online banking, in a branch or by standing order, make sure you use your rent reference number so your payment goes into your account without delay.
There are two easy steps to create a My GHA account:
Step 1 - Your details:
- enter your email address and create a password
- you’ll receive an email from us with an activation link
- click on this link within 24 hours, to activate your login details.
Step 2 - Registration code:
- Login with your email address and password
- put in your 10-digit registration code and your rent reference number
- click on Go to My Account.
With a My GHA account you'll get:
- to check your rent and lock-up balances
- to view recent payments and charges
- to make payments to rent and lock-up accounts securely
- to request a repair for your home, choosing an appointment that suits you
- to change your repair appointment if your circumstances change
- and keep tabs on a range of other services, including welfare advice and reporting environmental issues.
Can I register for a My GHA account without an email address?
To create a My GHA account you'll need an email address.
Don't have an email address? Websites such as Google, Yahoo or MSN offer email services.
What do I do if I haven't activated my login details within 24 hours?
If you haven't activated your login details within 24 hours, you can request a new one by clicking 'Need to activate your account?'. Tell us your email address and we'll send you a link to activate your account.
If you have activated your account, you'll receive a forgotten password link.
What do I do if I have forgotten or want to change my password?
If you've forgotten your password, you can reset it by clicking ‘Forgotten your password?'. Tell us your email address and we'll send you a link to reset your password.
If you've not activated your account, you'll receive an activate your account link.
What to do if I'm still having trouble registering
- Before you start, make sure you have read through the useful guides on this page and you have everything you need to get started handy
- Follow the three easy steps to create My GHA account
- Check the frequently asked questions above to see if they help you
- If you're needing some extra help, get in touch we can help. Call us on 0800 479 7979.
When is my rent due?
Rent is paid as soon as you receive the keys to your new home.
Rent is due every four weeks. You can choose to pay each week, fortnight, four-weekly or monthly or you may have an agreed arrangement with your housing officer. It’s up to you.
Our rent calendar shows you when rent is due.
What does my rent pay for?
Rent allows us to keep improving homes, communities and the lives of our tenants. This includes:
- a quality repairs service
- new heating, insulation work, kitchens, bathrooms, windows, roofs and doors
- the environmental services and improvements around your home
- a 24-hour, seven days a week, customer service centre
- expert money, welfare and fuel advice to help you make the most of your money
- helping people into work, education and training.