Pay online today
It's really quick and easy to pay your rent online.
Login securely to My GHA to pay your rent, view your balance, recent charges and payments.
Don't have an account yet?
Sign up for My GHA. It's safe and secure and it only takes a few minutes. My GHA also lets you:
- request a repair – and choose an appointment that suits you
- change your repair appointment.
Don’t have time to register for My GHA today? You can pay rent using our online payment site.
If you pay using online banking, in a branch or by standing order, make sure you use your rent reference number so your payment goes into your account without delay.
When is my rent due?
Rent is paid as soon as you receive the keys to your new home.
Rent is due every four weeks. You can choose to pay each week, fortnight, four-weekly or monthly or you may have an agreed arrangement with your housing officer. It’s up to you.
Our rent calendar shows you when rent is due.
What does my rent pay for?
Rent allows us to keep improving homes, communities and the lives of our tenants. This includes:
- a quality repairs service
- new heating, insulation work, kitchens, bathrooms, windows, roofs and doors
- the environmental services and improvements around your home
- a 24-hour, seven days a week, customer service centre
- expert money, welfare and fuel advice to help you make the most of your money
- helping people into work, education and training.