Stephen's good deed takes social media by storm
GHA Community Engagement Officer Stephen O’Hare is the talk of his community - and with very good reason.
Stephen has been praised on Facebook by the Milton community group No1seems2care for his efforts to source emergency food for local people.
And within 24 hours, the post had been liked over 1200 times, shared nearly 120 times and received over 200 comments, all of them expressing a big thanks to Stephen.
Staff at GHA's Milton homes are delighted to have earned the support from the community group.
Locality Housing Director Karen McLaughlin said: “Stephen has done a great job of pitching in and helping gather food for people in need in the run-up to the festive season.
“It’s brilliant he has earned recognition from No1seems2care and the rest of the community.”
Here is a small selection of the comments about Stephen's work:
- Kathleen Field - Such an Inspirational young man. Thanku for caring
- Katie Crum - Well done Stephen you are an inspiration
- Annette Mcnicol - Well done young man. A true gentleman
- Gary Hurst - You make us all proud of young people like you Stephen O'Hare. You’re a credit to your parents and yourself. Well done
- Jim Mccormack - Well done mate. Nice to see someone from GHA being so thoughtful
Friday, December 06, 2019