We support a huge number of community events across Glasgow every year. We work with our partners, including Glasgow City Council, to support exhibitions, carnivals, festivals, shows and more for tenants living in our areas.
This page includes events which are taking place in your local community. Here are some fun days out for the family this spring.
Art, crafts and music sessions
KATS Centre, 1 Fountainwell Square Sighthill, Glasgow, G21 1RB.
- 14 April, 1pm–2.30pm (under 8s) and 3pm-5pm (over 8s)
- 3 April, 1pm–2.30pm (under 8s) and 3pm-5pm (over 8s)
- 7 April, 1pm–2.30pm (under 8s) and 3pm-5pm (over 8s)
- 10 April, 1pm–2.30pm (under 8s) and 3pm-5pm (over 8s)
- 12 April, 9am–6pm – Trip to Jupitar Art Land.
Legacy Games: 24 May
The Emirates Stadium.
- Primary 7 pupil from 25 schools in the North East take part in a fun-filled athletics day.
100 Pointhouse Place, Glasgow West End G3 8RS. 0141 287 2720.
Saturday 25 February: Wooden Ship
11am–12:30pm and 1:30pm–3pm
Have a look at the ship model collection - and then make your very own.
Dance mania: 8 March, 6.30pm–8.15pm
12 Ardnish Street, Glasgow, G51 4NB.
Dance programme for primary 4–5 pupils in 10 south side schools.