March 2018 issue of the Key
The March 2018 issue of the Key – the magazine for GHA tenants – is out now.
Click the Key to read our online issue.
This issue features Home Comforts – our free furniture service – on the front page.
Tenant Alan Digney, from Ibrox, explains how the furniture he received took away a lot of the stress involved in moving house. And he was delighted with the quality of the furniture he received too.
Another tenant speaks about how Eat Well – our lifeline service that helps people in food poverty – came to his aid when he was at his lowest ebb. He says the food parcels are helping the people who really need it.
Also included in this issue:
- why it’s so important for tenants to set up an email address
- how Glasgow’s Lord Provost toasted GHA’s recent business awards
- a former apprentice Gemma on how her housing officer changed her life
- the latest advice for tenants on preventing accidents in the kitchen
- why tenants in the north east know how important it is to be engaged
- how new GHA homes across the city are improving people’s quality of life.
There is also the usual busy letters page and a bumper set of entries into our Star Photo competition.