Where we have homes
GHA has homes in communities across Glasgow.
Our homes are split into three areas: North East, North West and South. Find out more about the communities and the available homes for rent on Home Finder.
GHA being a part of Wheatley Group gives you more choice than ever before. You can note an interest in homes in other parts of the Group, including Cube Housing Association, Loretto Housing Association and West Lothian Housing Partnership.
Our sister company Lowther Homes also manages over 800 mid and full-market apartments from Glasgow to Edinburgh.
Where are GHA's homes in the North East?
- Ruchazie, Craigend, Garthamlock and Cranhill
- Gallowgate, Calton, Bridgeton, Coalhill and Parkhead
- Bishoploch and Commonhead
- Sandyhills, Greenfield, Broomhouse and Springboig
- Carntyne, Dennistoun, Riddrie, South Carntyne and Wellpark
- Royston, Roystonhill, Germiston, Provanmill, Blackhill, Barmulloch and Balornock East
- Townhead, Drygate, Glasgow Cross and Sighthill.
Where are GHA's homes in the North West?
- Scotstoun, Scotstounhill, Whiteinch, Jordanhill, Broomhill, Partick, Thornwood, and Yoker
- Garscadden and Yoker
- Summerston, Milton and Lambhill
- Kelvindale through North Knightswood to Peterson Park.
Where are GHA's homes in the South?
- Nitshill and Darnley
- Mosspark Pollok
- Mansewood, Auldhouse, Eastwood, Shawbridge, Shawlands and Crossmyloof
- Castlemilk and Crosshill
- Cessnock (including Kinning Park), Govan, Ibrox, Langlands, Drumoyne, Shieldhall, West Drumoyne, Penilee, North Cardonald, Sandwood and Tannadice.