Wheatley Foundation is a charitable trust, “Making Lives Better” for thousands of disadvantaged and vulnerable people Wheatley Group works for across Scotland, including all GHA tenants.
The Foundation’s five key areas of interest are:
- sports and the arts – helping people, old and young, to lead more vibrant, active lives
- poverty – tackling social exclusion and taking people out of poverty
- employability – creating job, career, training and apprenticeship opportunities
- education – providing access to Higher and Further Education
- digital inclusion – increasing and expanding digital and online access and capability.
Click on Wheatley Foundation for more information.