We are always keen to hear your views on our services.
Check out our latest consultations below. Remember, we're always keen to hear your views all year round. Find out how to get in touch with us on our Contact us page.
Having your say about rents
The consultation for rent levels in 2021/22 closed on 18 January 2021. Thanks to everyone who took the time to give us their views.
The GHA Board will consider all the feedback before making a final decision on rent levels for 2021/22.
We will let you know the results of the consultation and the final decisions made about spending priorities and rent levels on our website.
We’ll let you know what your new rent for 2021/22 will be by letter. Your new rent will be due from April 2021 onwards.
Guide to consultations
We’re always keen to hear your views on our services and how we can get better. One way we do this is by carrying out consultations.
We are accredited by the Consultation Institute. This means all of our consultations follow the seven principles set out in the Institute’s Consultation Charter.
- Integrity – each consultation has an honest intention, that we will listen to and be influenced by what our tenants tell us
- Visibility – affected tenants and other affected stakeholders are reasonably aware of the consultation
- Accessibility – affected tenants and affected other stakeholders have reasonable access to the consultation. We will use digital means of ensuring access to consultations where appropriate
- Transparency – it is clear when the consultation closes, who is collating the responses and whether responses will be published
- Disclosure – any appropriate information applicable to the consultation is made available
- Fair interpretation – consultation responses will be collated and analysed objectively
- Publication – it is made clear of where and when the consultation report will be available.