We are consulting on a new Advice, Information and Letting Policy and we want your views on our proposals.
We’ve reviewed our policy based on what tenants and those applying for a home with us have told us. We have also taken into account legal changes and other wider changes including welfare reform.
Your views are really important to us. Please take a look at the consultation documents and have your say before the consultation closes on 3 September.
You can read the documents here:
Guide to consultations
We’re always keen to hear your views on our services and how we can get better. One way we do this is by carrying out consultations.
We are accredited by the Consultation Institute. This means all of our consultations follow the seven principles set out in the Institute’s Consultation Charter.
- Integrity – each consultation has an honest intention, that we will listen to and be influenced by what our tenants tell us
- Visibility – affected tenants and other affected stakeholders are reasonably aware of the consultation
- Accessibility – affected tenants and affected other stakeholders have reasonable access to the consultation. We will use digital means of ensuring access to consultations where appropriate
- Transparency – it is clear when the consultation closes, who is collating the responses and whether responses will be published
- Disclosure – any appropriate information applicable to the consultation is made available
- Fair interpretation – consultation responses will be collated and analysed objectively
- Publication – it is made clear of where and when the consultation report will be available.