The Big Red Truck is back!
The Big Red Truck is an exciting, interactive mobile exhibition, telling the story of the transformation in Glasgow’s housing stock; since it was transferred from Glasgow City Council to Glasgow Housing Association in 2003.
GHA have invested over £1.1 billion into our homes, neighbourhoods and the wider communities. The Big Red Truck highlights the impact of this investment, delivered by GHA and its partners, over the past eight years and how this has improved homes and lives across the city. It tells the story of what has been achieved across Glasgow, through the eyes of the tenants who have worked to make it all happen.
- A touch sensitive ‘Magic Table’;
- A new, updated interactive video wall featuring our demolition footage and pictures;
- The popular ‘Regeneration Game’; suitable for all ages & abilities and;
- An opportunity to tell us your thoughts; for a chance of winning an iPad 2!!
- Open days;
- Local gala days;
- Glasgow and community events – for example, the Glasgow Show in Glasgow Green and the Southside Festival;
- Schools, shopping centres, community facilities;
- Youth and community groups and;
- GHA departmental initiatives for example, health screening, welfare benefits and fuel advice.