All of our tenants deserve to feel safe in their home and community
We want you to feel safe, comfortable and proud about where you live. In this section you can find lots of advice on how you can make your home safer, protect yourself from bogus callers and make your home more energy efficient.
Keeping safe and sound
Safety is important for you, your family and your neighbours and you should take precautions to prevent risks to yourself and to others. Here's some of the general things that you can do:
- Don't store any flammable or dangerous substances
- LPG heaters are not permitted in multi-storey flats
- Bicycles and motorcycles must never be stored on stairwells
- Rubbish should always be disposed of properly
- Don't block rubbish chutes or leave on landings or closes
- Unattended rubbish can be a health or fire hazard
- We strongly recommend you take out home contents insurance.
Have a look around this section for more advice on keep your home and family safe.